Support the OCC
Become a Friend of The Oakville Children's Choir
To run our world-class choral arts program The Oakville Children's Choir (like most performing arts organizations) relies on a combination of earned income and fundraising. Program fees, concert ticket and cd sales account for only 53% of the funds required. The remaining 47% must be raised through corporate donations and sponsorships, government and foundation grants, special events and from individuals who believe in the power and the purpose of The Oakville Children's Choir.
There are two convenient ways for you to donate to the OCC today
- Donate by credit card through the secure web site CanadaHelps.org.
- Contact the office by email or call (905) 337-7104.
All donations exceeding $10.00 will receive a charitable donation receipt.